Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shoes, please?

I have mine...but I am still looking for the right shoes for my bridesmaids.

I sort of have a vision (please be gentle, I'm not so hot with the photoshoping stuff)...


Shoes/Dress/Necklace/Flowers

I found the shoes in the photo and I immediately loved them! Then I remembered the necklaces and when I put it all together, it just meshed. So, I ordered the shoes and matched them up to the dress and they look nice together!

Everytime I see a yellow dress with a gold shoe, I really like it. Just look at this random assortment of images that I have collected from the interwebz:


Here's the problem. You can see in my lovely photoshop collage that the shoes have a VERY short heel. Not a major problem, but I think it would be nicer if they had a bit more of a heel (my shoes have a 3 1/2 inch heel). I did find the style in a higher heel, but they only come in dyable white and brown satin. BLARG!

I've looked high and low, and I feel like I can't find anything else that is available in all the sizes I need and that I like as much :(

I've seen a few other options:

Here

these

Maybe these?

Sigh


I bet these are awfully uncomfortable

So, I think I may have to just ask the girls to find a shoe that is similar to these...

But first, I thought I'd at least try to throw this out into the great wide open...any suggestions?

No comments: