Friday, May 29, 2009

Hallelujah

Our invites are printed. I'll be picking them up from the printer on my lunch. I have to say, I'm still disappointed deep down that we weren't able to have the designer print and prepare them all, because I'm sure she would have done a great job. The ones from the printer look just fine, and yes...I know that NO ONE will know the difference, but I just had to note my disappointment. At least I was able to get them printed and they will only be like 2 weeks late. Oh well!

We had our tasting yesterday, it was delicious. I was relieved that the food was as good as I had heard. I also came away with three mini-notebook pages of things I need to follow up on. Darn.

My shower is tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain! I can't wait to see everything my Mom has done and eat some fried chicken. I love fried chicken.

back to work. Blarg.

No comments: