Thursday, May 21, 2009

Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

Well...I've hit the point where all the things that I thought were going to fall into place are not. My floral meeting the other day was a disappointment and I need to rethink my flower choices. and now today our invite designer dropped the bomb on me that she has a 4 week processing time from payment to shipment. Did she not tell me that? No...she did not. Because in that case I would have needed to get the "processing" going 4 weeks ago as opposed to this week. And maybe that would have dawned on her when she was designing them seeing as we have a June 25th RSVP deadline and our wedding is July 11th! I'm already a few weeks behind where I wanted to be.

At this point I'm ready to just go to Micheal's and print some shitty invite and send it out.

I wouldn't be so upset if I didn't totally love the invites that we are supposed to send out. I asked the designer if we can just buy the files from her and go get them printed somewhere else. I hope she agrees to that and in that case we will need a large refund.

UGH. I'm pretty much done with this junk at this point.

No comments: