Monday, June 2, 2008

Put on your party dress...

My search continues for an alternative Bridesmaid dress...

Anthropologie has some more cute little options for a bridesmaid party dress.


This one is $308.00 so ummm no. But it's cute!



This one is only $138.00. A little more casual, but still cute. I like the little ruffle at the bottom.

And of course they wouldn't be complete without these shoes for $358.00, would they? Nah.

I took a look at Macys.com and saw this:



A bit more formal, but still has a little funkyness. I don't really like the color though.

Nordstrom always has some good stuff...

If this Nicole Miller dress was a bit shorter, and of course not $465.00, I think I would like something like it...I really like yellow and I love the pattern of the fabric.




(Nordstrom, $465.00)

I was likin' this one for a second, but now I think it would be blah.


(Nordstrom, $158.00)

and last but not least...something for myself, of course. The LBD:

Nordstrom, $128.00

No comments: