Sunday, June 8, 2008

decisions...decisions...

Obviously, I've been obsessing just a tad over bridesmaid dresses lately. It's very important to me that I find a middle ground between what I have envisioned for the wedding and what my bridesmaids like, feel comfortable in and of course are willing to shell out the dough for. The dresses below are included in J.Crew's summer sale going on now. I like the yellow and the style, but I'm not convinced that I love the rope detail. They are still $179.99, but that's only about 15 bucks more than I paid for my last bridesmaid dress. Still seems like a lot to ask though. Blarg. Anywho, I e-mailed the contact for information on fabric swatches and return policy. We'll see.



(Strapless Florence Dress, J. Crew)

I've also been encouraged lately by some of the more updated styles I've been seeing on the mainstream bridal designer websites.

Dessy and After Six have some dresses that look like they could be contenders...only thing is I have no clue about price. Two or three little diamond logos doesn't really translate to dollars for me.

(Note: I have no idea what color I would choose from either of these two designers, so these are just examples of dress styles, not exact color choices.)



(After Six 6535 Front and Back Views)



(After Six 6506 Front and Back Views)



I also like these from Jim Hjelm, but again I have no concept of pricing.


(Jim Hjelm Style: #JH5804T in Pineapple (Yum!))



(Style# JH5709T, Front and Back Views)


(Style: #JH5613T)

That's it for now.

No comments: