Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gracias Fail

It's been four months since our wedding and we still haven't had a chance to do our thank you cards yet. We've gotten thank you's from two other weddings we went to after ours...one like three days later!!! I looked for cards online last night and of course all the ones I like are a flipping fortune. And people will keep this for even less time than the invite! I have to buckle down and get something soon so that we can send them out before people start silently thinking we are rude. I know you technically have a year, but I'd like to come in under 6 months.

Sigh.

3 comments:

PixieGrin said...

sigh. it took us forever to get ours out. and we did get some opinions about that...especially from the older, more traditional folks. just get it done..and don't spend a fortune...the words you put in your cards are worth more than the shiny covers. i actually made my own with stamps from paper source. and be sure to check out the sale bins for blank cards if you go that route...most of them are at least 50% off. (www.paper-source.com).

http://amylynnfrank.blogspot.com/2009/05/diy-stamps-wishes-and-thank-yous.html

kathryn said...

Those are adorable! I should take a look and see what I can dig up at good old paper source! Thanks, Amy!

katherine said...

Online evening dresses, cheap prom dresses, evening dresses, custom tailored quality,newest styles, wholesale cheap prices! Best service for every ladys.