Thursday, June 11, 2009

T-minus 30 days.

What? How did this happen. Really? 30 days?

I still have a crap load of things to do, including making a slide show, going to see my florist again for a second time to see a new mock up...but first I have to purchase 20 white vases from the pottery place in Dundee...making sure everyone who needs to get a room, gets a stinking room before the rate runs out--TOMORROW PEOPLE! And a few other minor things like write our ceremony, choose all our music, choose where to go on our "mini-moon," finalize our real honeymoon to Europe, make the programs and get my Mom's dress altered to be a whole size smaller since she is apparently the incredible shrinking woman, etc., etc., etc!

I'm super excited and super tired just thinking about it.

Also super exciting, our engagement photos were featured on The Wedding Cabaret blog. Pretty neat!

That's all I got for now.

see ya.

k.

No comments: