Sunday, November 2, 2008

What to do...what to do...

I was at work the other day, avoiding doing any actual work, and I thought it might be a good idea to come up with a "to do" list for the next 8 months--it's also called a "to pay" list if you ask me.

I know, many wedding Web sites have their own check list, but I decided to put good old pen to paper and this is what I have come up with. I'm sure I'm missing something and when I cross reference with said Web site, I'll find that I'm actually waaaaaaaay off. But never the less here we go, in no real order of importance or time crunch:

Save the Dates (soon!)
Photographer (soon!)
Invitations
Flowers and Reception decor
Sean's attire
My accessories (shoes, jewelry, etc.)
Hair and Makeup peeps
Car Rental (Sean's thinking vintage Cadillac, me likes)
Hotel Rooms
Welcome Bags for hotel guests
Bridal Party gifts
Bridesmaid dresses and accessories
Marriage License
Programs
Rehearsal Dinner arrangements
Ceremony and Reception music
Reserve the photobooth, which will serve as our guestbook and favors
Honeymoon arrangements

So, what am I missing? Do tell...

At least we have the big things out of the way, Reception and Ceremony locale, Officiant, my dress.

I'm standing up in my cousin's wedding on Nov. 15th and I think after that, I'll be kicking it into high gear and really focusing on the wedding, seeing as we have like 8 mos. left. Gah!

No comments: