Saturday, February 23, 2008

Merry Maids.

I know this is one thing I don't have to do for a while, but I have collected quite a few ideas for bridesmaid dresses already.


I like this little number from simple silhouettes. They also have a great selection of colors. I like these four below.



Something similar from Charsa. I like the two color choices below.



I thought this dress from Jenny Yoo was interesting and not the ordinary strapless, short number. She also has a nice color palette to choose from.



Then of course, there is the love of my life, J.Crew. Every time I think I have found the best dress on there, I go back and something new is up. Even though these probably won't be available when I start looking for dresses, here are a few of my favs below.

The Kady cotton collection in orange peel and sour lemon.





Silk taffeta Lorelei dress in papaya and fresh aloe. My first best friend's name was Lorelei, oh nostalgia.



Silk tricotine Rebecca short dress in crisp beet and flame.




Below, I like the blue dress, the Silk chiffon Sophia dress but in the fresh aloe or bright berry colors. and the green dress, the Silk chiffon Juliet dress in fresh aloe (the color it's pictured in).




A Calvin Klein dress that I found on Nordstrom.com


This dress below is actually from David's Bridal, but I hate that store, so I'd probably never buy anything from there. It's cute though.




I also like this dress from Anthropologie. I've seen it in person and it's cute!!! Not a bad price either.



So, hopefully when I go to pick something out, I'll be able to find something I like and that my girls also like, that isn't 300 bucks. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Mcrae1021 said...

Hi! I love all of your bridesmaid dress options! And all of the colors too! I found your blog when I googled "JCrew Lorelai". I'm getting married in June and my bridesmaids are wearing the Lorelai dress in "soft fushcia" - that color is not offered now, but it's hot pink. Just a tip if you go that route - I waited for them to go on sale, and the girls were able to get them for $97!!